Susan was born and raised in Maryland, where she attended the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC). Soon after completing undergraduate studies, Susan began her real estate career. For over thirty years, with hard work and resolve, Susan has built a loyal client following. There’s no question that she is one of the few truly elite Realtors in the Baltimore-Washington Region. Susan is a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI). She is in the Top 1% of all RE/MAX agents nationwide — and a lifetime Platinum Club Award recipient. She is a member of the National, Maryland and Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS and was recently considered for an appointment to the Governor’s Maryland Real Estate Commission.
Susan is known for her honesty, integrity, innovative marketing, top-notch negotiation skills, and exemplary customer service. These traits explain why Susan’s clients’ consistently rate her with 5-Stars in online reviews. When not assisting clients to meet their real estate goals, you can find Susan spending time with her husband of 35+ years, two daughters (& son in laws!) and her dog Chloe. She enjoys gardening and crabbing on the family boat.
Contact Susan Today!
Awards & Recognition
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Team- 2016-2018
- RE/MAX Platinum Club- 2014-2015
- RE/MAX Top 1% Nationwide 2001—2018
- #1 Agent for RE/MAX 100 Columbia Office- 2014
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award- 2013
- 100% Club- 2008-2013
- RE/MAX Hall Of Fame Award Member- 2004
- Ranked #23 of All RE/MAX Agents in the State of Maryland 2012
- Ranked #24 of All RE/MAX Agents in the State of Maryland 2008
- Ranked #21 of All RE/MAX Agents in the State of Maryland 2007
- NAR Distinguished Service Award
- Lifetime Member of the Maryland Association of REALTORS ®
- Lifetime Member of the National Association of REALTOR ®
- Weichert’s Chairman’s Award 1995-1998